105Charlie Posted May 6, 2014 Report Posted May 6, 2014 Hi guys, as the title says, can I run twin Weber 40s or a Weber 45 ally inlet manifold? Can't find the exact model or any info about whether this works :/ Cheers, -Charlie
texr2000 Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 I didnt thik there was much difference between a inlet for 40's and 45's other than the bore. when i looked to change to 45's the only thing i was going to do is make sure the ports matched and worst case just have them matched to my new carbs
HotRodMatt Posted May 7, 2014 Report Posted May 7, 2014 I didn't realise there were specific manifolds for 40s and 45s, I just thought they were all the same. I guess if you're running massive chokes you'd need to bore the manifold to match.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now