4DOOR-SHERWOOD Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 Hi fellow OSF Members I thought I would put a post up as some of you on here may be RSOC Members and if you are attending National Day this year with your MK2 RS2000, Mexico or RS1800 then it would be nice to see them on our Registrar Stand. It would be great to see a variety of colours and condition etc. CheeRS Al
Admin Mk2Jo Posted May 20, 2014 Admin Report Posted May 20, 2014 Thanks for the invite Al ... I'm at Shakey for a round of the OSFDC but some others may be interested
Admin Mk2Jo Posted May 20, 2014 Admin Report Posted May 20, 2014 No m8 ...did that for 3 years .. quite happy just to organise it these days as I get to see the racing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now