Burton Power - Ordered parts not arrived

CortinaLover1971

I ordered a rocker cover in JUNE and it never arrived. I wasn't in any rush for it as i was just collecting parts ready for a build so I left it after a chase up in august, when the lad I spoke to informed me that they hadn't had any stock for around 6 months.

A week or so ago I gave it another chase as I was ready for the cover and they still hadn't got any stock.

I ended up with an alternative cover but what gets me is.....why take the order and take my money when they hadn't had stock for 6 months and didn't know when, or if, they were getting any more. In their defence though I was told I could have a refund if they never arrived.

If they have the stock you generally receive it with a week so I reckon they're doing the same thing...selling stuff they don't actually have!!

its a shame if burtons are getting this way,i have been going there more years than I can remember and I can honestly say that I have never personally had any problems and found the fellas informed and helpful. their goods always seem good quality but at a premium price though.

its a shame if burtons are getting this way,i have been going there more years than I can remember and I can honestly say that I have never personally had any problems and found the fellas informed and helpful. their goods always seem good quality but at a premium price though.

the same as above for me . I have finished my projects for now . and I haven't ordered from them for a while . but ive always had a fast service from them .

Ordered parts last week ( international shipping ) and got hem this week. Never had issues with them.

Third order this year and all went fine. 

Not that I am a big fan of Burton power these days but they still sell stuff that I need sometimes.