V8Rumble Posted August 5, 2015 Report Posted August 5, 2015 Hi I have had a clearout and wondered if anyone could use these manuals, I can post at your cost (usually about £4) rather than bin them 1
PeteRS8084 Posted August 5, 2015 Report Posted August 5, 2015 God I and I thought I collected haynes manuals ..........They will go!
V8Rumble Posted August 5, 2015 Author Report Posted August 5, 2015 MK 2 Escort and Sierra provisionally gone Now sold
V8Rumble Posted August 11, 2015 Author Report Posted August 11, 2015 No longer available gone to the tip
XjamesX Posted August 11, 2015 Report Posted August 11, 2015 Shame would of had a few but only just seen em
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now