Stu_B Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 anyone on here use it? need some advice. Cheers
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 I used to do a couple of years ago when I used a PC but it kept crashing it when it tried bringing in lots of headers from the mp3 newsgroups. What's your question?
Stu_B Posted February 26, 2007 Author Report Posted February 26, 2007 how do I use it??!! haha, nah I'm looking after my mates house and he has it, got no probs with mp3's but it's .nzb files and .rar files - I don't get them!!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 Here's some info about nzb's - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NZB For the rar files, you'll need winrar. http://www.rarlab.com. It's like winzip. You can only unzip them (or rather, unrar them) when you've downloaded all the pieces of the file, as they normally post them in half meg segments. Does that help you?
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 no worries. Just don't leave the porn films you're downloading on his pc
Stu_B Posted February 26, 2007 Author Report Posted February 26, 2007 haha, trying to get hot fuzz! he won't mind me downloading porn though - this things full of it!!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted February 26, 2007 Report Posted February 26, 2007 Do you have access to the 'adults only' forum?
Stu_B Posted February 26, 2007 Author Report Posted February 26, 2007 yup, but anything 'questionable' gets deleted from my photobucket!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now