Wheels Day 6th April 2007

Mk2Jo

We still gonna meet up in the supermarket carpark like last year, so that we can drive in together?

Yes Rich .... if you are coming through on the A325 though, we'll be leaving Bordon at 8.30 to meet up with Marky4 in Farnham at 8.45 ... give me a bell and we can wait in the layby just past the Firestation traffic lights/cross road as you go out the otherside of Bordon :thumbsup:

Wessie ..... we will be altogether if we arrive together so it will be a kind of club stand :wink:

CapriClive's Beasty has decided to blow its head gaskets so he will be there, but not in the Capper Mk1 Cologne :(

Meeting place at Tesco's is north of Rushmoor for me (travelling from Chichester) but I'll be there! :ykt::thumbsup:

We still gonna meet up in the supermarket carpark like last year, so that we can drive in together?

Yes Rich .... if you are coming through on the A325 though, we'll be leaving Bordon at 8.30 to meet up with Marky4 in Farnham at 8.45 ... give me a bell and we can wait in the layby just past the Firestation traffic lights/cross road as you go out the otherside of Bordon :thumbsup:

Wessie ..... we will be altogether if we arrive together so it will be a kind of club stand :wink:

Me and dad will be driving up the A31, after that I'll just follow him so I dont know what road ill be on :roll: We'll meet you at Tesco's at 9 :wink:

CapriClive's Beasty has decided to blow its head gaskets so he will be there, but not in the Capper Mk1 Cologne :(

Meeting place at Tesco's is north of Rushmoor for me (travelling from Chichester) but I'll be there! :ykt::thumbsup:

I was looking forward to seeing clives creation :(

The tesco is only 5 minutes drive away from the show so its worth the extra miles so you can meet up with all us lovely people :mrgreen:

Me and dad will be driving up the A31, after that I'll just follow him so I dont know what road ill be on :roll: We'll meet you at Tesco's at 9 :wink:

Okay Rich, not through Bordon then mate so will see you at Tesco's.

Budgie - you have PM :wink::thumbsup:

how come you guys didnt get a stand ? :( welll i'll see you lot there :thumbsup: (i'll be on the tongham motor club stand) :wink:

Never ever seen 'Club Stands' at Wheels Day :?:? (I've been going for the last 7 yrs)

- the non-existance of club stands is what makes it so special to start the show season - turn up in your motor with a few mates (without the 'Club Stand' thing) & go see what everyone else has been creating over the winter!

Jo - will be at the Fire Station laybye by 0820 :ykt::thumbsup:

how come you guys didnt get a stand ? :( welll i'll see you lot there :thumbsup: (i'll be on the tongham motor club stand) :wink:

Never ever seen 'Club Stands' at Wheels Day :?:? (I've been going for the last 7 yrs)

- the non-existance of club stands is what makes it so special to start the show season - turn up in your motor with a few mates (without the 'Club Stand' thing) & go see what everyone else has been creating over the winter!

Jo - will be at the Fire Station laybye by 0820 :ykt::thumbsup:

we've had a club stand for the last 3/4 years :lol: it was just an idea

Tongham Motor Club have a stand their to promote their grass track racing. And some other clubs have group gatherings with banners which you could call stands if you like .... but it's not quite like the other shows we attend :wink: