Admin Mk2Jo Posted September 21, 2018 Admin Report Posted September 21, 2018 Anyone off to any car shows this weekend in their OSF or other?
OSF Contributor Mexican Gerbil Posted September 21, 2018 OSF Contributor Report Posted September 21, 2018 Of course . We have a stand at Rally Day at Castle Combe. ?? For some dry weather and no break downs
ScottyA Posted September 21, 2018 Report Posted September 21, 2018 Yep, Sunday. Classic and Supercar show. The Warren Golf and Country Club, Essex.Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
DT36 Posted September 21, 2018 Report Posted September 21, 2018 Was hoping to go to Combe tomorrow, but she's not happy about the weather and there's no cover there. Shame really, as this is always a good event.
Munch Posted September 21, 2018 Report Posted September 21, 2018 I am going to combe tomorrow whatever the weather. I would obviously prefer it to be dry but I don't normally go out in the rain so once a year shouldn't hurt the old girl! I am also going to the warren on Sunday in my other car. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now