Jump to content

samurai

Members
  • Posts

    1,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by samurai

  1. Best thing is to go there maybe...and dont leave till you get your money back
  2. What happened to them?
  3. Less scrolling up and down would make me happy
  4. Neck pain = back pain to, youll feel it is the next few days!
  5. Have you seen their price for a back panel for an escort? bloody joke at 273 pounds!
  6. Post your picture up.
  7. Thats what i want to do. Ive seen it done before so i guess it can be done
  8. Long range would help with the amount of fuel these carbs drink and there is never a shell garage when you need one when fuel is running low so....also i plan on doing traveling so it would be handy. Im doing shell work so if i decide to go with steel platform then it would have to be welded in so not redoing work later is a good idea. And shinyness
  9. I like spending money
  10. I cant decide or steel platform or alloy.... http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/D ... 010004.jpg http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx31 ... CF5125.jpg
  11. its not me Its a friends dad
  12. Thinking of buying a shaped alloy fuel tank Show me your pictures please of steel and alloy platforms fitted. Reviews? Thanks
  13. maybe coz i have a mk2?...he told me it may or may not work when i bought the kit of him, i wired it up and it was fine so left it Lucky..i have to pay more
  14. He passed away on he 11th Feb! He did have a mk2 capri and a mk1 capri in the old days to.ill get pictures tonight.
  15. I have bestek kit and my rev counter does not work and mr bestek said its because i have electronic ignition system so the rev counter wont work. I didnt know there are different types of electronic ignition systems
  16. Thats the last link i put up I will buy now then
  17. Is that escort still around? I dont think it is tho.
  18. Its in wales. I was told the floor fell out
  19. If your using old rev counters then yes 70 pounds well spent tho once done
  20. Or this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WIPAC-7-PAIR-MINI ... 20b58c1733 24 pounds for a pair and free to my door
  21. Yeah the 2nd one looks like they have been designed with style, around the edge there is less material. Can you see it?
  22. Which ones to go for? http://www.retro-uk.com/images/Sales/el ... 0bowls.jpg http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT
×
×
  • Create New...