Jump to content

samurai

Members
  • Posts

    1,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by samurai

  1. How does my dash cables connect to the heater unit? Whats missing?
  2. Anyone know where i can get pressed aluminum with black insert number plates made?
  3. Yeah thats the cars from the article that is needed
  4. I had a look and its not in my mag box which means my nans gay dog got hold of it! I remember that section you want, what is it you want tho? just the mag or the info that was in that section? It was my first classic ford mag
  5. Ill dig it out today, I have loads of mag's. ill try to sell them
  6. I think i still have that mag in a box
  7. I have a expressed panel one already on the car which im going to reuse...
  8. Do you know why they are cut out? Seems pretty stupid to produce a panel with parts of it missing! I dont have a panel to copy from! Paul pretty please can you make me the end bits?
  9. Ive circled the area im talking about. Alot of slam panels have this part missing.
  10. Does anyone know where i can get a slam panel for a mk1 escort that has the L shape holes at both ends? I seem to only find the panels with that section cut out!
  11. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mk1-Escort-Quarte ... 35b154dd0f
  12. Has anyone fitted the Rally Design Mexico wings yet? Are they any good?
  13. April fools day aint it today?
  14. Like this? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/32MM-HOLE-SWAGER- ... 1c1a47a6de Expensive for doing 1 hole Is there a company that does this service?
  15. I have this ford panel but i want the starter hole at the front so im going to drill it. But how would i add the swaged to the hole? Thanks
  16. Thats does not sound right. Voltage going to the sender and when the lever in the tank moves it changes the resistance which changes the amp reading on the gauge. Maybe the sender is faulty. What voltage are you reading going to the sender?
  17. Where will you spend the money now?
  18. I bet i know where they are going
  19. I just need 1 really, the one with the extra metal on one of the arms... They are from a Mk1 Escort Mexico
  20. Your ment to turn down the flange of the halfshaft so the disc fits over it.
×
×
  • Create New...