Jump to content

emu

Members
  • Posts

    2,599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by emu

  1. im looking like driving up tonight. wont be till later though so I shall have to meet there. Richard
  2. Both Amy and myself had a great time yesterday. Good job the weather improved from the downpour in early morning, otherwise we would never had experienced the toboggan! (Although it might have improved the slides ). Thanks to Graham for the invite to the show, to Jo for organising ferries and for navigating over there and to everyone else for making it a brilliant (and educational) old skool trip Hope everyone got back ok? Richard
  3. Hiya Good turnout last night and good weather too. Good to meet some more people. See ya soon Richard and Amy
  4. My ex-girlfriend had one about a year ago (till I blew it up on the M40 ).Mind you, only paid £300 for it so wasnt the end of the world. Power per pound I reckon they take some beating. Now where is that autotrader??
  5. Nissan 200sx turbo. dirt cheap
  6. Sorry to hear that Jo
  7. I have to be honest, I prefered the techy bit when it was just the two rooms, chassis stuff and everything else. As a few other people have said so much stuff on our cars relates to other models that it could be east to miss summat useful if it was in, say, the anglia bit and you drove an escort. But, just a suggestion for another room, some sort of (multicoloured) Swap Shop!? Only im sure many of us have got spares that we dont need or want, yet there are things that other people are crying out for....So a room where we could put up requests for swapsies might work?? (think back to when you were six, a nintendo for two cans of coke GAME ON!) Richard
×
×
  • Create New...