Jump to content

mk2_escort_chick

Members
  • Posts

    4,397
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mk2_escort_chick

  1. Aww thanks everyone! I had an amazing time in Brighton last nite Woohoo 21 now
  2. Bloomin 'eck!!! The main thing is that you're both ok. Pretty impressive though
  3. It's a nightmare and drives me insane. Why is it that people panic buy bread and milk??? Surely you're not gonna live off of bread and milk if something happened that meant the shops were closed for more than a day? I know that if Dean was to do a panic buy shop he'd come back with vodka, coca cola and lots of meat
  4. Happy Birthday Treacle!!! xxx
  5. Mine's a nice lil 1.1 GL and she's beige. I'm happy-so sod everyone else
  6. Jelly-Kent to Surrey to Isle of Wight and back Orville-About 15 miles The Beige-Not sure. She's my daily. Furthest so far is prob just Kent to Hatfield and back.
  7. Calling all old skool and anyone else who'd like to pop down the next meet will be on Thursday 10th December 2009. This meet is now open to all cars that went into production before 1980 and all bikes made before 1990. There is the pub (obviously), fish n chip shop (that do lovely grub) and a co-op there. It's in the normal place at the normal time (Ship & Trades pub from 7pm onwards) If you're in an old skool or not, you're welcome ...but could all non old skool park seperately to the old skool. Thats all i ask *smiles sweetly* Would old skools park in the separate area in the corner of the car park, just as you come off of the round about chuck a right straight away. And there is no need to worry about the nobby security guard cos we now have permission to park in this area from the people that own it, in your face! Address is: The Ship & Trades, Maritime Way Chatham Maritime, Kent, ME4 3ER So... once again for good luck, its The Ship & Trades pub, 7pm onwards on Thursday 10th December 2009. See you there!
  8. Embrace the beige! I love beige
  9. Hmm...sounds interesting. May have to take the beige to this
  10. It's all about the beige!!!
  11. Harnesses to Jelly. Because the seats didn't have headrests, they were a nightmare to keep from sliding off.
  12. Well done buddy! That's fab
  13. Whoop whoop! Should be there in the beige
  14. It's gonna be a busy Halloween!!! Me and Dean will be attending Boxhill, but we have a par-tay to go to in the eve
  15. I wanna get a sleeve done
  16. Whoop Whoop! Deffo be there
  17. I've broken down on the M25 twice. The first was when my brakes decided to start binding coming over the bridge and I broke down in the toll booth. Had to nurse it across the other to get to the hard shoulder. Second was attempting to go to one of Morleys meets. Same thing, brakes binding. Got recovered to Clackets and the car cooled down. The AA were happy for me to drive it home, but I wasn't. So I got him to follow me and as we got to the next junction it all happened again. So had to find somewhere 'safe' on the round about to pull over and get Orville on their dolly. Oh and last week coming bk from work the fanbelt on the beige decided to come off at jct 29. So I nursed it to Lakeside, had a toilet stop-ot bk in and the battery was flat. Neil had to help me bump start it Why do we bother with these old cars again?
  18. Go to local car shows. We normally do a few over in Essex each year, and there are always mk2 grilles about. Even the big ones will have them-but you tend to pay more at CF/FF.
  19. It shows how long it's been since I've had a good nose on here. I hadn't realised that you'd sold it!
  20. I'd say knock. Just politely ask. Say that you used to own one All they can say is no.
  21. I hope you had a great day monkey
  22. That's Dean's birthday
×
×
  • Create New...