Jump to content

silverstreak

Members
  • Posts

    1,333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by silverstreak

  1. I need to get new carb for Cortina mine has autochoke fitted the ones on ebay have manual choke will this run fine or do I need to get manual choke cable in car as well they want another £50 for autochoke lol
  2. sierra mate
  3. ive got one been sitting in garage bout 6 months it had a service then I changed it for a 38dgas £25 im in crawley west sussex pm me if any use to ya
  4. ive got one sitting in back of garage been there a long time was fine b 4 £25 and its yours if ya want it im in crawley west sussex pm me
  5. LOOKS VERY NICE MATE
  6. SO I WILL GET MY TICKETS IN BOUT TWO WEEKS THEN
  7. sorting exhaust on Cortina then giving it a good wash and polish then service my van
  8. u must b gutted mate
  9. sorry had to come in my van as exhaust fell off car while I was out in it on fri
  10. 2 stalls wot a load of rubbish most disappointed
  11. its all black round the clamp blowing real loud
  12. system by the clamp
  13. I knew I wasn't going mad then
  14. autoglym all the way :thumbsup:
  15. well u have now
  16. it was ok b 4 exhaust prob
  17. gases escaping quicker out of the blow
  18. long time when its home made
  19. great cortinas exhaust has decided to blow its head off cost £30 in fuel to Chelsea last nite from Gatwick and back will b going to retro show in my van now
  20. when is the next meet and is it going to b at the greyhound
  21. they are plastic u mean
  22. send the weather down here then
×
×
  • Create New...