Jump to content

silverstreak

Members
  • Posts

    1,333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by silverstreak

  1. well I don't want it here in sussex
  2. will we get any or not :think:
  3. how much 4 electronic ignition
  4. who watched the new series tonite I thought it was ok
  5. whos been out in there osf today I have then I saw a grey mk1 escort broken down I helped him push up road but wouldn't fire
  6. well said
  7. if u had 48s maybe
  8. shall I get them or shall I not cant decide
  9. :woohoo:
  10. how much more do we need its getting boring now
  11. been told the ones fitted to sierras r good e ignition I mean
  12. the escort will always look better
  13. try oldpartstore mate that's where I get my bits from
  14. how much longer do we need it
  15. thought this meet was on a sun 1pm to 4pm until the sun comes back out
  16. ok many thanx never put 5 litres in b 4
  17. hi mine always did that it turned out to b a tiny sensor in the dizzy common on 2wd
  18. im putting a new rad in mine ive got 5 litres of ready mix anti freeze how much do I need and also don't add water correct thanx
  19. :dope:I keep getting brake fade in mine
  20. :thumbsup: its a bargain for someone
  21. :cheers:which bushes r best ive heard polys give a harsh ride
×
×
  • Create New...