Jump to content

silverstreak

Members
  • Posts

    1,333
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by silverstreak

  1. im going by the 14 day weather
  2. its not looking very good
  3. hi is the capri steering rack the same as Cortina mk4
  4. all polybushed just got to rebuild front brakes then mot then classicford show
  5. good pics don't c any mk4s there
  6. wot is his username to pm him
  7. im no good at emailing I have deleted his number by mistake and I need it
  8. does anyone have his mobile number ive misplaced it
  9. wot car have u got now
  10. tell them it has none in it now
  11. don't 4 get ya umbrella
  12. says rainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :banghead:
  13. if u got accuspark throw it in bin its cheap 4 a reason
  14. mite have one in my garage somewhere im in crawley have look tomorrow
  15. no central rs day is on at the pod
  16. so that's a no then :nerner:
  17. anybody go out in there osf I did
  18. I qued for 2 hours because of about 6 King muscle cars on route boiling up
×
×
  • Create New...