Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/vi ... c&start=30
johnny_h Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 LMFAO I love that saying! I have a new one too. FOAD Fook off allegro driver.
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 LMFAO I love that saying! I have a new one too. FOAD Fook off allegro driver.
Durham Fiesta Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 at least you gota something decent, mine got changed to i have a small todger and then what it is now. Moderators must be bored
Posse Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 at least you gota something decent, mine got changed to i have a small todger and then what it is now. Moderators must be bored no m8 you keep asking me to change it
Durham Fiesta Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 asked you to change it , but never said what to change it to lol
Durham Fiesta Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 wish i had the power to change them, hours of fun , or maybe thats cos i'm sad
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 that supposed to be a compliment?????
escortmad79 Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 and show you some puppies Wrong, so very wrong!!
escortmad79 Posted April 4, 2007 Report Posted April 4, 2007 I would take you home and play . . . . Charades? Twister? Hide & Seek?
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 5, 2007 Report Posted April 5, 2007 hmmmmm not understanding this post anymore!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now