Twinkle Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 i want to put the prefect down the strip in the osfdc but it has no front seatbelts, will i be allowed to run it at the pod and shakey? anyone know
Mk 1 Mark Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 Yes mate just as long as you have a crash helmet Thats what i had to do last year.....Borrowed the Legends one
Twinkle Posted April 3, 2007 Author Report Posted April 3, 2007 Yes mate just as long as you have a crash helmet fpmsl a car that does a 3.5 hours 1/4 mile and i have to wear a helmet thats bigger than the car, how cool will i look
V8ian Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 Shakey runs different rules to the pod, and I think a seatbelt is a requirment there, so is a a crash helmet, and a long sleved shirt!!!!
Admin Mk2Jo Posted April 3, 2007 Admin Report Posted April 3, 2007 Shakey runs different rules to the pod, and I think a seatbelt is a requirment there, so is a a crash helmet, and a long sleved shirt!!!! SCR are MSA affiliated so I guess that is why their rules differ
Twinkle Posted April 3, 2007 Author Report Posted April 3, 2007 Shakey runs different rules to the pod, and I think a seatbelt is a requirment there, so is a a crash helmet, and a long sleved shirt!!!! would a lap belt be ok as there is no way of fitting a normal seatbelt?
RUSTYPUP Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 I've run my truck at both places with no belts no problem. Think there may be a cut off. IE cars quicker than 10.99 need belts.
mr zefect Posted April 3, 2007 Report Posted April 3, 2007 I have had no probs with no belts at the pod.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now