Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I am sort of sick of it, but I am sick of being f***ed about. I think it is fair to say I don't have much luck with women... I always seem to attract the girls with phsyco tendancies. So it is a coin toss for me really... I am swaying more towards the sick of single side. No doubt there is my perfect girl out there, let's just hope I don't wave her goodbye by me thinking she will be like the others. Ahh, we're not all phsyco's. I'm single and to be honest I'm not sure if I want a guy. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. All very well if I meet the guy of my dreams but at the moment I have no one to answer to and I can go to whatever shows I want without the stupid questions, like who are you going with, do I know them and how long you gonna be? I think I much prefer to have male friendly company with the same interests. With none of that messy stuff getting in the way. I can be very arguementative so I think I'm better off single. No hassles uh ha!! i want someone who aint gonna row me about going racing and that and thats gonna come with me!!!!
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 If I was sick of being single I would be the first to send you a PM IS THAT RIGHT OR ARE YOU JUST BEING SARCASTIC?? Why would I be being sarcastic? well im not sure of you men lol !! Us men say it how it is mate, not beet around the bush and say things like " I dont mind if you go out with your mates babes" when what actually mean is " I cant belive your going out again, You are realy starting to p*ss me of" id rather spend time with my fella than go out with my mates!!!
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Me and dean have been together for over 2 years-so therefore i'm not sick of being single. But I'm also not sick of being in a "long-term relationship" lucky gal!! i wud love to be happy ina relationship with the one i love!!! cant find him though!!!
Slik 50 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 And I would take you with me It was just an example to sugest that women dont say what actually mean
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I've got a hat like that somewhere ave ya? is it pink too??
mk2_escort_chick Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Me and dean have been together for over 2 years-so therefore i'm not sick of being single. But I'm also not sick of being in a "long-term relationship" lucky gal!! i wud love to be happy ina relationship with the one i love!!! cant find him though!!! He's into cars just as much as I am which is grrrr-eat!
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 And I would take you with me It was just an example to sugest that women dont say what actually mean Can't begin to count the number of times I have been there mate. I tell it how it is, but that normally ended up in a riot
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 And I would take you with me It was just an example to sugest that women dont say what actually mean where would ya take me??
Slik 50 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 And I would take you with me It was just an example to sugest that women dont say what actually mean where would ya take me?? Id take you to the heights of ecstasy
mr squidian Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 me and my lady freind have been 4 months .. tis getting serouis now
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 And I would take you with me It was just an example to sugest that women dont say what actually mean where would ya take me?? Id take you to the heights of ecstasy oh yeah? wat at the age of 100??? fink u better get a pic up too!!!
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I've got a hat like that somewhere ave ya? is it pink too?? It is very pink, and very big
Slik 50 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 And I would take you with me It was just an example to sugest that women dont say what actually mean where would ya take me?? Id take you to the heights of ecstasy oh yeah? wat at the age of 100??? fink u better get a pic up too!!! FPMS I think theres one knocking around somewhere I got called uncle fester so dont hold your breath babes
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 And I would take you with me It was just an example to sugest that women dont say what actually mean where would ya take me?? Id take you to the heights of ecstasy oh yeah? wat at the age of 100??? fink u better get a pic up too!!! FPMS I think theres one knocking around somewhere I got called uncle fester so dont hold your breath babes cum on then get it up and see wat we fink!!!
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I've got a hat like that somewhere ave ya? is it pink too?? It is very pink, and very big really?? wheres ur pic too then?? ys evry1 scared to get there pics up??
Slik 50 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Not the best but Im still at work About half way down the second page http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/vi ... c&start=15
Pipster007 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 FPMS I think theres one knocking around somewhere I got called uncle fester so dont hold your breath babes Uncle Festa...............Who called you that
Capripete Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Bit of both really, happy having no one to answer to but sometimes get a bit sick of it.
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Not the best but Im still at work About half way down the second page http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/vi ... c&start=15 not bad not bad!!! but are you a nice person??
Slik 50 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Not the best but Im still at work About half way down the second page http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/vi ... c&start=15 not bad not bad!!! but are you a nice person?? I have been compared to an angel
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now