Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

gonna put black and silver plates on my rs, i know there illegal on my car but have any of you had any shit from the old bill for it?????

  • Admin
Posted

I have black and silver. A couple of weeks ago my other half was driving it and the local plod came over and had a "chat" in the petrol station. One of them commented on the legality of the plates but the other one told him to put his book away as it looked "the part".

 

Other than that, I've driven them for a year without any problems *searches for wood to touch*.

 

Emu on here also runs silver and black plates but not sure if he's had problems or not although it was a concern for him before he decided to go for it :wink:

 

I have the std legal plates in the boot ready for my "Oh I forgot to change them back after the show I went to" speech :thumbsup:

 

PICT0102.jpg

 

PICT0136.jpg

Posted

i had black nsilver plates on my v/80 mini van and no hassle. but what does piss me off is pre 80s cars getting moaned at for these plates when u see 90s or newer rangies,rollers,bmw's etc that have these plates which are so obviously illegal :evil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...