Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It looked pretty original too...

 

granny2.jpg

 

granny1.jpg

 

Oh and my new engine claimed its first scalp at the traffic light grand prix. A black Corsa complete with chav and girlfriend with some banging choons. I let him get a cars length in front before blowing him into the weeds!! :twisted:

Posted
Hey Mike you could do with some new number plates mate or are you getting worried about speed cameras :sad:

 

I know. If you look at the picture of the van on the day it was MOT'd the number plates are perfect. I dunno what happened to them :twisted:

 

comp16.jpg

Posted
Oh and my new engine claimed its first scalp at the traffic light grand prix. A black Corsa complete with chav and girlfriend with some banging choons. I let him get a cars length in front before blowing him into the weeds!! :twisted:

 

 

Imagine if you'd had it mapped... you could have given him 4 car lengths before blowing his weed and banging his girlfriends choon....

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Posted
Oh and my new engine claimed its first scalp at the traffic light grand prix. A black Corsa complete with chav and girlfriend with some banging choons. I let him get a cars length in front before blowing him into the weeds!! :twisted:

 

 

Imagine if you'd had it mapped... you could have given him 4 car lengths before blowing his weed and banging his girlfriends choon....

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

One of these days I'll suprise you and do it...

 

 

The mapping, not banging his girlfriend...

Posted

thats what we like......spot of chav spanking

 

got a polo good and propper today he was gonna come past i dropped a gear reached a silly speed then realised id totally lost him through the corner :lol:

 

lovely granny too

Posted
IOne of these days I'll suprise you and do it...

 

 

The mapping, not banging his girlfriend...

 

 

The only one who'll be surprised is you... and his girlfriend of course..

 

It will be like... Fook me... where did that 40 horsepower come from...

 

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

 

PS...Buy a grille !! and I dont mean a George Foreman either !!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...