ZetecVan 2.0 Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 .... what's the make/model/spec of your bullet cam and recorder? I take it it's that little box next to your gear stick.
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted April 24, 2007 Author Report Posted April 24, 2007 Ta. I've had so many comments about it!! Might have to change it back to something less bouncy...!
Fiesta Steve Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 Ta. I've had so many comments about it!! Might have to change it back to something less bouncy...! I've been mesmerised by it for around an hour now
emu Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 Ta. I've had so many comments about it!! Might have to change it back to something less bouncy...! LEAVE THE JOGGER ALONE!!!
james p Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 Ta. I've had so many comments about it!! Might have to change it back to something less bouncy...! LEAVE THE JOGGER ALONE!!! what he said or find one less the top
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted April 24, 2007 Author Report Posted April 24, 2007 Ta. I've had so many comments about it!! Might have to change it back to something less bouncy...! LEAVE THE JOGGER ALONE!!! That told me!
escortmad79 Posted April 25, 2007 Report Posted April 25, 2007 Ta. I've had so many comments about it!! Might have to change it back to something less bouncy...! People seem to like my avatar too
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now