Gareth Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 It's a rolling shell, 95% welding finished, bit left on chassis rail, and n/s tub. Plus prep on n/s arch + sill. It's had: All new floors, A posts, Strut tops, Rad supports, Rad x-member, Sills, Arches, R/Panel, Gutter rail sections, Spare wheel well, Plus loads of other repairs here and there. Fitted: Replacement rear leaf springs-multi leafs on -2/12" blocks Billies all round, Fully Poly bushed, TCA's Engine x-member, axle, ARB, struts all hammerited black, all glass, + seals 2 bonnets, 1 fooked, 2 o/s doors, 1 in a bad state, n/s door needs small repairs, boot lid not perfect, Spares: Everything to finish minus paint is there, jus needs cleanin and repaintin. PLUS: heated r/screen & loom, There's a ton of pix here, mainly on pages numbered 1-4 http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/gaz909090/
Wessie Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 why you selling and i doubt i've got enough to buy it
RFChris Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 Dunno mate, what i do know is that if you give us access to your photobucket account bad things will happen....... ...see?
Wessie Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 Dunno mate, what i do know is that if you give us access to your photobucket account bad things will happen....... ...see?
Mr Sam Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 keep it unless it really has to go your only going to regret it or are you asking for insurance purposes
Gareth Posted May 11, 2007 Author Report Posted May 11, 2007 They're my better moments!!! :lol: Wessie, I loved that 4i keep it unless it really has to go your only going to regret it or are you asking for insurance purposes Movin house and cant find anywhere that'll store inside for decent money, So Im thinkin of sellin up, raisin EVEN more money and buyin 1 with MOT Gotta have an Escort somewhere
Gareth Posted May 11, 2007 Author Report Posted May 11, 2007 Dunno mate, what i do know is that if you give us access to your photobucket account bad things will happen....... ...see? Bastard.....
Gareth Posted May 11, 2007 Author Report Posted May 11, 2007 why you selling and i doubt i've got enough to buy it how much could ya raise??? I'm willing to split
Gareth Posted May 11, 2007 Author Report Posted May 11, 2007 Forgot to add, Has a steel Mex arched n/s wing and a steel o/s mex wing, r/h boot seal rail needs replacin, has been cut back ready for the 1/4 to be straightened and a repair section welded in
Gareth Posted May 11, 2007 Author Report Posted May 11, 2007 Something else I jus remembered, The VIN tag wasn't a proper one when I got it, it was a piece of alloy with the no's stamped onto it and I for now I'll say it's lost I do have a load of MOT's with the chassis number on and the number plates
Gareth Posted May 11, 2007 Author Report Posted May 11, 2007 So noone out of 5000+ members can give me an honest price of what they'd pay
Cookie Posted May 11, 2007 Report Posted May 11, 2007 So noone out of 5000+ members can give me an honest price of what they'd pay Don't think people like saying things like this mate as to not cause offence etc. have you got any pics ??
Mr Sam Posted May 11, 2007 Report Posted May 11, 2007 i earnt £40 today......what % of escort can i but for that
Gareth Posted May 11, 2007 Author Report Posted May 11, 2007 So noone out of 5000+ members can give me an honest price of what they'd pay Don't think people like saying things like this mate as to not cause offence etc. have you got any pics ?? TBH I'd have more respect for someone that told me it wasn't worth £50 than someone that said nothing at all, everyone's entitled to their opinion There's a link to my photobucket account in the first post
Gareth Posted May 11, 2007 Author Report Posted May 11, 2007 i earnt £40 today......what % of escort can i but for that I have some door cards and a rear screen
Cookie Posted May 11, 2007 Report Posted May 11, 2007 If I was you mate, i would spend a day giving it a coat of primer, will look 1000% times better in a uniform colour, I have sold mk1 2 doors like this before for the £1500 mark, I would say you should have no probs getting that back especially if its a solid shell now hope thats of some use to you
Gareth Posted May 11, 2007 Author Report Posted May 11, 2007 If I was you mate, i would spend a day giving it a coat of primer, will look 1000% times better in a uniform colour, I have sold mk1 2 doors like this before for the £1500 mark, I would say you should have no probs getting that back especially if its a solid shell now hope thats of some use to you Spot on dude That's all I need, I'll get u a beer at CF show If you can make it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now