ratman Posted May 11, 2007 Author Report Posted May 11, 2007 i actually wouldn't mind doing that as a job. be like skip raiding, but on a bigger scale AND getting paid for it! That’s a big no no I rember when I started in 89 we had to clean out a house of this record business fella who had one to many up the ass I have never seen before or since so much gay porn Any ho we skipped the whole condense of the flat inc a beaten up old guitar only to see his obituary in the paper a week later with him & buddy holly with said guitar
Guest M.Bird DOHC Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 Ratman i told you not to take any pic's when you popped over!
ratman Posted May 12, 2007 Author Report Posted May 12, 2007 Ratman i told you not to take any pic's when you popped over! Ooooops forgot Recon you need a Mr sheen moment
Rude Dog Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 Speechless What do you do for a living? Is it well paid? How do I get a job doing that?
ratman Posted May 12, 2007 Author Report Posted May 12, 2007 senior pest control officer for a local authority As for the pay I work for the council so the pay is sh!t And as for getting a job where abouts are you try at your civic office or town hall
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now