ZetecVan 2.0 Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 I'll have to give that a go when I'm next out on mine.
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 thats the same one i posted the other day titled a couple of burn outs
Arched Escy Posted May 12, 2007 Author Report Posted May 12, 2007 I would have a go but I broke my bike....I done a stoppie and when the back came down,the gear changer bent.
Arched Escy Posted May 12, 2007 Author Report Posted May 12, 2007 i was expecting that Expecting what?
arch Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 he must have no grip todo tht an a realli low gear. i got my back tyre smokin on my bike earlier me an my mates were driftin lol got my tyres stickin of burnt rubber lol good stuff
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now