Guest HPEjadey1 Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 .....with the laptop on my lap....on osf,,,,soooooo bored!! whats everyone else doing???
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 So, i'm in your bedroom am I???? I have been watching Eurovision, and then a TOTP 2 Eurovision special on BBC2. That was actually quite good!!! I lead an exciting life don't I???
arch Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 sat in the chair on the comp eatin lassanya (dont no how u spell it lol) an milkyway yogurt lol pretty bored to oh an listnen to music
viv-ashton Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 i am the only one still awake in my house!! lol (my parents r lightweights!!) ive got serious pain in my side (infected gallstones) and ive gone and made it 10 times worse coz i had a curry for dinner!!! Roll on the date for my operation!!!!
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 So, i'm in your bedroom am I???? I have been watching Eurovision, and then a TOTP 2 Eurovision special on BBC2. That was actually quite good!!! I lead an exciting life don't I??? well wud u like to be? lol nt onli r u in ma bedrm u on my lap!! lol
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 sat in the chair on the comp eatin lassanya (dont no how u spell it lol) an milkyway yogurt lol pretty bored to oh an listnen to music mmmmmm all goodies lol
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 i am the only one still awake in my house!! lol (my parents r lightweights!!) ive got serious pain in my side (infected gallstones) and ive gone and made it 10 times worse coz i had a curry for dinner!!! Roll on the date for my operation!!!! nawty nawty!! roll on my op too!!!!
Fiesta Steve Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 nt onli r u in ma bedrm u on my lap!! lol r arf da kys n ya kybod brok r summin ??
viv-ashton Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 nt onli r u in ma bedrm u on my lap!! lol r arf da kys n ya kybod brok r summin ?? PMSL @ steve!!!!
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 So, i'm in your bedroom am I???? I have been watching Eurovision, and then a TOTP 2 Eurovision special on BBC2. That was actually quite good!!! I lead an exciting life don't I??? well wud u like to be? lol nt onli r u in ma bedrm u on my lap!! lol On your lap??????? Ding Dong Steve... PMSL
viv-ashton Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 So, i'm in your bedroom am I???? I have been watching Eurovision, and then a TOTP 2 Eurovision special on BBC2. That was actually quite good!!! I lead an exciting life don't I??? well wud u like to be? lol nt onli r u in ma bedrm u on my lap!! lol On your lap??????? Ding Dong Steve... PMSL Jade i think uve pulled!!
Guest HPEjadey1 Posted May 12, 2007 Report Posted May 12, 2007 oh yes!! mission accomplished!! lol xx goin bed now!!
escortmad79 Posted May 13, 2007 Report Posted May 13, 2007 I went out on the piss, had a decent night & fell in at 4:45 this morning so missed the Devon RSOC show as I was in no fit state to drive this morning!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now