andrewg1323 Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 Well left off work at 10 thinking i'd come home and relax and doss about online until i went to bed, but noo the computer didnt want to play ball, it decided to start then play silly buggers rebooting before the PSU decided to die on me, so onto the backup laptop only for that to decide its wireless cards dead so queue 2 hours of messing about trying to get it all working before i ended up stealing the wireless card off the other PC until i can sort it all tomorrow! A nice quiet nights turned chaotic and my rooms covered in PC parts!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted June 5, 2007 Report Posted June 5, 2007 I've said it before and I'll say it again... BUY A MAC
Jimsiss Posted June 5, 2007 Report Posted June 5, 2007 I hate Macs, PCs are a lot cheaper too my room is always covered in PC parts and I have about 4 in bits at the moment I just build my own computers and they last forever, if something breaks I have enough spare parts to fix it and my dad says I've got too much computer stuff in my room
tazrocks88 Posted June 5, 2007 Report Posted June 5, 2007 i hate computers 2 more laptops than p.c's tho cos u cant fix um as easy its all good fun at 1 point i had the remains of 6 computers in my room lol now im down 2 just 1 and a few spares i would have a mac just dont have the funds. its car or computer!!! hard choice not!
sab6024 Posted June 5, 2007 Report Posted June 5, 2007 My computer is fine it's the internet connection I'm having trouble with Everytime I get online I get a message in the top left corner saying I've ignored an incoming phonecall and it's then switches the connection off I've phoned my ISP and they were less than usefull It's doing my head in. At the moment it's being-haved but it's due to play up soon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now