MightySprocket Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 I was so tempted to edit Sarah's post Im going down the M6 saturday, Sproket mate let us know if, where,and when and we will meet up for the CONVOY Hi mate, ill let you know by Thursday m8, not sure of I can make Saturday yet.... but if anyone needs a refreshment break I am only 5 mins from from Junction 16 and the doors are always open
Durham Fiesta Posted June 6, 2007 Author Report Posted June 6, 2007 well decided i'm definately coming down, will be a in a mk2 xr2 so don't stone us to death will there be a flag up or summat so know where to head in the campsite???
4parajon Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 Should be at least 2 flags a flying although I'm trying to organise more its a bit late in the day
Noodles Posted June 6, 2007 Report Posted June 6, 2007 Me and Dean are camping sat night....whooop whooop! Please cum on my face if i get drunk No one edited it so I did
Admin Vista Posted June 6, 2007 Admin Report Posted June 6, 2007 Me and Dean are camping sat night....whooop whooop! Please cum on my face if i get drunk No one edited it so I did Actually her original post said Me and Dean are camping sat night....whooop whooop! Please don't draw on my face if i get drunk but it was felt some subtle adjustments were called for
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now