mk3cokebottle Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 fook me they remade a modern christine tut tut
Dom Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 fook me they remade a modern christine tut tut Thats what I thought until I saw the Transformers emblem on the steering wheel
Daggle Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 I must have watched that preview about 6 or 7 times now and each time I can't wait to see this film. I was a big Transformers fan when I was a kid, I had quite a few, wish I still had them, they would be worth a bob or two now.
Burns Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 http://www.leenks.com/link76109.htm there's a link to that fight scene looks a cool movie
louie bagel Posted June 11, 2007 Report Posted June 11, 2007 that looks cool first time i've ever seen that and now i can't wait to see that anyway what i want to know is when are they gonna make an A-TEAM movie
mk2_escort_chick Posted June 12, 2007 Report Posted June 12, 2007 Dean and Neil will be off to the cinema to see it. I think I'll stay at home and spend some quality time with my car! Not my cup'o'tea
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now