Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 Tis cool mate , but.... It aint as cool as Wesley
Daveyboy20 Posted July 31, 2007 Author Report Posted July 31, 2007 It aint as cool as Wesley What is as cool as Wesley though??
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 How come? He aint havin it!! Well, let me have Wesley, then you don't have to worry about him robbing your new cushion *edit* Sorry, you meant Fezza... I thought you meant Wesley
Daveyboy20 Posted July 31, 2007 Author Report Posted July 31, 2007 You aint havin Wesley Jimbob! He's very dear to my heart!
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 You aint havin Wesley Jimbob! He's very dear to my heart! Aaahhhhhhh c'mon... he will be well looked after .... O.k then, at least let me make him a little brother
mk2_escort_chick Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 Aaahhhhhhh c'mon... he will be well looked after ....O.k then, at least let me make him a little brother I dont want to know how!!!!
Daveyboy20 Posted July 31, 2007 Author Report Posted July 31, 2007 Jimbob-Squarepants © wrote: Aaahhhhhhh c'mon... he will be well looked after .... O.k then, at least let me make him a little brother I dont want to know how!!!! Whatever the method is, do it! I'd love to see a sibling for Wesley
surfingturnip Posted July 31, 2007 Report Posted July 31, 2007 like I said, it could be a new osf product line
orionmojo Posted August 1, 2007 Report Posted August 1, 2007 who the hell is wesley edit that, i've just seen the other post!!
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted August 1, 2007 Report Posted August 1, 2007 like I said, it could be a new osf product line Yeah, an OSF nodding animal... nodding p.i.g's seem to be in short supply. I was wondering whether or not to Afro a Churchill nodding dog
orionmojo Posted August 1, 2007 Report Posted August 1, 2007 like I said, it could be a new osf product line Yeah, an OSF nodding animal... nodding p.i.g's seem to be in short supply. I was wondering whether or not to Afro a Churchill nodding dog yeah, with some jarvis cocker style thick glasses
Copey Posted August 1, 2007 Report Posted August 1, 2007 Aaahhhhhhh c'mon... he will be well looked after ....O.k then, at least let me make him a little brother I dont want to know how!!!! well, let me tell you about the birds and the bees...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now