Pye Man Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 Morning all OSF nuts! Whats the vibes this mornin? I personally feel fookin brilliant!!! Could it be because I hand in my notice 2mora?
Slik 50 Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 The sun is shining the sky is blue, The plans for the next motor are in motion, I may be playing golf tonight and work is dead so everything mate is tip top
Pye Man Posted August 8, 2007 Author Report Posted August 8, 2007 Good Slik. Havent heard from you in a bit. Whats your new motor? Im intrigued
Slik 50 Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 Not got it yet mate but I know what its going to be. My mum was going to knock down her garage but I have twisted her arm into reroofing it. I told her I would work for free if she lets me keep a car in it so I have just bought 406 to smoke around in giving me a bit of flexability in my next OSF. I have decided on somthing a little diffrent with a few twists Sorry for the mystery but you will have to hang on untill I find one LOW AND SLOW
Slik 50 Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 Oh and i have had a change of job so its not left me much time on here and the internet is down at home I have been reading but not had much chance to post
Pye Man Posted August 8, 2007 Author Report Posted August 8, 2007 Ooooh the suspense. Well Im glad your sorting a good car out, and wish you all the best with it Glad your mam has given you a garage
ann_capri Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 im well happy , lee got the new car home last night and it looks great , cant wait to give it its first polish
Pye Man Posted August 8, 2007 Author Report Posted August 8, 2007 Going to be a good little motor that
ann_capri Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 i know i like it , cant wait for next year as lee is hoping to make it a 1/4mile car
Pye Man Posted August 8, 2007 Author Report Posted August 8, 2007 That would be mint!!!! Looks like a good solid enough base for it
ann_capri Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 thats what lee thought , one turbo coming up i think
Copey Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 am pretty happy, just about to go put a deposit down for gettin my car re-trimmed in grey and black leather, she is goin in on monday, cant wait!! i will post before and after pics when its complete.
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 It's 'angin' straight down mate Been out in the Anglia this morning to have a look at a 56 Prefect... just had to do some wiring on it, and it's off to MoT shortly. Back home now listening to utter shite Chooooooons.... SHABBA!
Daggle Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 Afternoon all! I got up this morning and had my coco pops whilst watching the cack that is Jeremy Kyle in my new addition to the living room.... Yep my new seats got delivered yesterday, wonder how long i can string it out, so that they remain in the sitting room...
Pye Man Posted August 8, 2007 Author Report Posted August 8, 2007 Quality, I would do exactly the same
Copey Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 haha, me too, i did have a bucket seat in my bedroom for about 2 weeks, was gonna fit 2 to the capri, but they didnt look right, i still wanted to buy em to make into computer chairs, but mum said, "ur not wastin £200 on some seats for a computer chair!!! what would you do with the other one?"
ann_capri Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 lee put one in our bedroom last year he put 1 in the car but has took it out now and puy some more in dont no what he is doing with them but i wish he would move it out of the bedroom
surfingturnip Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 apart from an early start tday has been quite gd skating at bout 7:00 this mornin after a 6 :30 start I want a bucket seat in my room too!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now