ZetecVan 2.0 Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 ...to go on holiday to Cornwall with her parents for a week. She's taken Amelia so the house is very quiet. Tonight I am off to a party Tomorrow football then a BBQ Sunday I'm off to the Scotch Corner meet. What else can I fit in before they come back next Friday...!
GT_Jim Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 have a all womans wrestling in custard championship in your back garden
Admin Mk2Jo Posted August 24, 2007 Admin Report Posted August 24, 2007 Speak to Ian mate .... he had 2 weeks to amuse himself while I went away with the kids .... house was tidy when I got back so there was no trace of what he got up to
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted August 24, 2007 Author Report Posted August 24, 2007 have a all womans wrestling in custard championship in your back garden Sounds like a plan. I've got the custard... Any of you women game? It could rival the OSFDC...
RFChris Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 have a all womans wrestling in custard championship in your back garden Sounds like a plan. I've got the custard... Any of you women game? It could rival the OSFDC... If you speak to Johnny and get her involved i'm there.....
Copey Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 have a all womans wrestling in custard championship in your back garden Sounds like a plan. I've got the custard... Any of you women game? It could rival the OSFDC... If you speak to Johnny and get her involved i'm there..... so you wouldnt be ther for other women?
RFChris Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 .....as long as they were that nice.....yes.
Copey Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 ahh thats ok then, so ZV, party at urs then??
4parajon Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 Speak to Ian mate .... he had 2 weeks to amuse himself while I went away with the kids .... house was tidy when I got back so there was no trace of what he got up to Thats coz we all helped him tidy up
Trevmk3 Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 OSF Northern meet, Zetecvans place, Monday 27th alldayer
Admin Mk2Jo Posted August 24, 2007 Admin Report Posted August 24, 2007 Speak to Ian mate .... he had 2 weeks to amuse himself while I went away with the kids .... house was tidy when I got back so there was no trace of what he got up to Thats coz we all helped him tidy up
lotusless Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 convert your living room into a garage/ workshop. complete with a pit or 4 post ramp. for a laugh
Posse Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 Mike can you take a picture of your arm before and after
Tom Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 LOL mate, assemble a car in the living room and be sitting in it watching the telly with a cuppa when she comes back
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now