Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
whats the camping like at this place? what entertainment ? :D

 

Camping is ok entertainment when I go to hot rod drags is good they do have fair rides but I dont know what it will be like at the weekend

Posted
whats the camping like at this place? what entertainment ? :D

 

Camping is ok entertainment when I go to hot rod drags is good they do have fair rides but I dont know what it will be like at the weekend

 

im not sure about the fair rides, but the band 'straight up' are playing and there really good, plus we need pics of pissed up nutters again.....PMSL :lol:

 

come on people...................

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...