Toby Posted September 20, 2007 Report Posted September 20, 2007 Well done and thaks to Jon for organising the meet yesterday night. Not a bad turn out for a "winter" evening! Someone was even there from overseas I think. Thanks Jon.
Posse Posted September 20, 2007 Report Posted September 20, 2007 Gutted i missed this one i had no exhaust
viv-ashton Posted September 20, 2007 Report Posted September 20, 2007 I will be at the next one! Couldnt come to this one, had to save my money for this weekend!
Gareth Posted September 20, 2007 Report Posted September 20, 2007 Gutted I didnt come I never knew about it!!!!
Jeff HPE Motorsport Posted September 21, 2007 Report Posted September 21, 2007 Good night out. Well done John & Dawn, can`t wait till the next one.! It was great seeing & talking to so many people who have the same interests. Sorry Sutton4ord, I see you & your Pals Anglias & never got to talk to you. Jeff Harris.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now