Rick Posted September 22, 2007 Report Posted September 22, 2007 ten out of ten for trying ay... but theres no way id let them roll around on my car and dent all the panels
Rick Posted September 22, 2007 Author Report Posted September 22, 2007 You cant dent plastic!!!!! i stand corrected
Copey Posted September 22, 2007 Report Posted September 22, 2007 she looks pissed LOL yes she does!! not really good at posing are they...
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 22, 2007 Report Posted September 22, 2007 not really good at posing are they... I think a lot of these so called glamour models aren't glamorous and when they pout at the camera they look more pissed off than sultry or sexy. I hired a 'model' to do my lingerie and the only pictures I could really use were the ones where the cameraman made her laugh. The others looked like she was in a mood.
Copey Posted September 22, 2007 Report Posted September 22, 2007 not really good at posing are they... I think a lot of these so called glamour models aren't glamorous and when they pout at the camera they look more pissed off than sultry or sexy. I hired a 'model' to do my lingerie and the only pictures I could really use were the ones where the cameraman made her laugh. The others looked like she was in a mood. haha, yeah i know what you mean!! all these "sexy" looks aint got nothin on a smile!!! and them too are a bit...chubby...for glamour models aren't they??
fezza Posted September 22, 2007 Report Posted September 22, 2007 she looks pissed I rekon its an action shot She started on the roof,slid down the car and ended up on her arse on the floor
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 22, 2007 Report Posted September 22, 2007 and them too are a bit...chubby...for glamour models aren't they?? Chubby and ugly. And they think they're sexy.... I showed the pics of the of the model I used to may mate and he said 'eww... corned beef thighs' This is the only picture I have of her on my website. Note the hair is hiding her face.
Burns Posted September 22, 2007 Report Posted September 22, 2007 mike, i know a couple of girls who might be up for this, do you want me to ask them? (they're fit)
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 22, 2007 Report Posted September 22, 2007 mike, i know a couple of girls who might be up for this, do you want me to ask them? (they're fit) Only if they'd do it for free....
Burns Posted September 22, 2007 Report Posted September 22, 2007 mike, i know a couple of girls who might be up for this, do you want me to ask them? (they're fit) Only if they'd do it for free.... i'll ask them anyways
GT_Jim Posted September 23, 2007 Report Posted September 23, 2007 the mrs does modelling but her pout isnt that bad
MK5 Posted September 23, 2007 Report Posted September 23, 2007 they both look like dogs cocking their legs if you ask me oh, and if they're fat - then i'm obese
GT_Jim Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 phwarrrrr more cusion for the push'n
Copey Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 oh, and if they're fat - then i'm obese only really ment fat for models tbh, most models are stick insects
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now