ZetecVan 2.0 Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 Eww, just taken Amelia to school. As soon as we stepped out of the van the heavens opened. Had to stand in the playground for ten minutes with no brolly. Luckily Amelia was invited under one of her friends brollys. The bell went, she went in, and I walked back to the van. When I got there I realised I was still holding her schoolbag, so I had to walk back. When I eventually got to the van I was soaked. I could feel the cold water dripping down the back of my jeans and into my bumcrack... So instead of going to work, I've come back home to get dry. My clothes are on the radiator and I'm sat here with a cup of coffee in my dressing gown.
abarth78 Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 GOOD MORNING... SEEMS ITS GONNA RAIN HERE TOO... JIPPIIII HOPE IT RAINS NOW.... SO WE CAN DO OUR RWYB... ON SATURDAY..
Admin Mk2Jo Posted September 24, 2007 Admin Report Posted September 24, 2007 Good Morning everyone Am sitting here at work just trying to catch up on posts from the week-end. I really cannot be arsed to do very much
Daggle Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 I have a cold and am on nights tonight so really looking forward to that, not
Mr Sam Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 day off woop woop!!!!!!!!!! got a voicemail off my boss last night his daughter had a bad asthma attack and in hospital although the rain this morning alone would of stopped play sounded like i was in a caravan it was that heavy
GT_Jim Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 im glad its everywhere else i figured it was just another day in yorkshire
sab6024 Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 Been to work this morning. Got wet...lots Had a play in the XR4x4 that I've borrowed back for a while Checked the Capri to find she's leaking again Oh well back to work later then off to see the other half
mk2_escort_chick Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 Well i phnoed work today and was told it was my day off- yay! Then just got a phone call asking me to come in and sort out some paperwork I hate working till 9-grr!
ann_capri Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 nice day for driving lesson 1st time in the rain but went ok
Mrs O/H/C Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 F**KING SHATTERED FROM THE WEEKEND, TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH ALL THE H.WORK AND WASHING WHILE MR LEAD FOOT IS ASLEEP ON THE SOFA!!
Admin Mk2Jo Posted September 24, 2007 Admin Report Posted September 24, 2007 F**KING SHATTERED FROM THE WEEKEND, TRYING TO CATCH UP WITH ALL THE H.WORK AND WASHING WHILE MR LEAD FOOT IS ASLEEP ON THE SOFA!! I was washing and tumble drying school clothes & work clothes at midnight last night
Posse Posted September 24, 2007 Author Report Posted September 24, 2007 Ive hand mixed up 15 tonne on concrete today My legs are tired and my backs hurting so i think there's only one thing for it
Pye Man Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 Ive been busy at Uni today as I am now a dent!! Looking for a job is a pain in the arse!!!!!!
Trevmk3 Posted September 24, 2007 Report Posted September 24, 2007 i couldnt believe the amount of rain this morning on my way to work, about 6am Derbyshire time , i had to slow down to about 50mph so i could see some of the road ahead then when i got to work i had to unload a wagon in the rain with the forklift, no roof, no coat, no spare overalls till tommorrow, and soaking wet most of the day (would of gone home and changed but its 40mins each way
NHR115 Posted September 25, 2007 Report Posted September 25, 2007 Its raining here today too When will it ever end? First day back at uni today after 4 months summer holidays and I didn't have any classes Yet another lie in Hope everyone else is enjoying there Tuesday afternoon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now