RFChris Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 ...bought a weights bench and some weights yesterday. The train of thought being "I don't wanna be a fat fooker for my wedding in 11 months". Good idea i thought. I'll get a bit...urm....buffer. No. Set them up the garage yesterday. Had a good go on them. Severley overcooked it. And as a result it hurts to lift a cup of tea right now. Muppet.
RFChris Posted October 23, 2006 Author Report Posted October 23, 2006 wimp, what weights were you using? Lots...you cheeky git. I'll have a look when i get home. I put on roughly what i used to bench. Used being the operative word. It's been a while...... Chris
Muppetboy Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 Hey dude you could always use these rotten old BMW alloys that I've just found in my garage as extra weights
RFChris Posted October 23, 2006 Author Report Posted October 23, 2006 Hey dude you could always use these rotten old BMW alloys that I've just found in my garage as extra weights Oh shit! I must get them.....
Muppetboy Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 Hey dude you could always use these rotten old BMW alloys that I've just found in my garage as extra weights Oh shit! I must get them..... If you don't want em mate ebay them with a pick up from here.Or Il could take 'em to Boxhill for ya.
RFChris Posted October 23, 2006 Author Report Posted October 23, 2006 I'm not going to Boxhill mate. I think ebay might be the solution.
Muppetboy Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 Yeah whatever mate sort out the listing and put collection from sunny Surrey
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now