ratman Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 wasps nest killed this year each nest can have up to 10,000 wasps in them Guess im not going to heaven
Mr Sam Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 nice one lil fookers, ive seen about 3 all summer with all the wet though, oh and a nest so maybe a few more than 3
Smudger105e Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 I think we'll call you Josef from now on.
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 Woooo! Well done Mr. Ratman... I hate the little buggers. I have/had a nest in my old shed, perhaps I can get in there and clear it out now. BTW, I always wanted to know this (after I was chased by one), what exactly is a hornet??? I know they are loud and also bloody massive, but what's the word??? (I will never forget that bugger!) Cheers - Jim
johnny_h Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 Good going mate, as you know I cheated death earlier this year when I was stung by over a dozen angry wasps as I foolishly fisted their nest I will buy you a beer for your killings!
MK2Ed Posted November 2, 2007 Report Posted November 2, 2007 Good going mate, as you know I cheated death earlier this year when I was stung by over a dozen angry wasps as I foolishly fisted their nest I will buy you a beer for your killings! Know what u mean mate after sticking a firework in one (many moons ago) and foolishly going back for a look
ratman Posted November 3, 2007 Author Report Posted November 3, 2007 Woooo! Well done Mr. Ratman... I hate the little buggers. I have/had a nest in my old shed, perhaps I can get in there and clear it out now. BTW, I always wanted to know this (after I was chased by one), what exactly is a hornet??? I know they are loud and also bloody massive, but what's the word??? (I will never forget that bugger!) Cheers - Jim Common wasp yellow & black 10-15mm long Hornet yellow & brown 20-30mm long Sarrf london waspy nasty bugger right up for it
marky4 Posted November 3, 2007 Report Posted November 3, 2007 nice one steve hate the little buggers every lofted i've worked in this year seemed to have a bloody wasp nest in it
ratman Posted November 3, 2007 Author Report Posted November 3, 2007 nice one steve hate the little buggers every lofted i've worked in this year seemed to have a bloody wasp nest in it Remind me to give you my number you find them I'll kill em
c1arke Posted November 3, 2007 Report Posted November 3, 2007 lol good game to play if your board ( works on ane insect) go to your local model shop and by some plastic glue its yellow and blue catch the said insect and put a slit dab on them and watch it struggle to get it off (put the pin on the end of the glue on the tip of you tong and you will see it burns imagine wat the insect is going through lol at the moment is me 4 wasps 0 lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now