mk14dr Posted November 26, 2007 Report Posted November 26, 2007 I would like to request your attendance to the first annual northern nutters christmas meet. www.redbeckmotel.co.uk Its very easy to find from both the M62 and M1 so no excuse really The carpark out back is huge and the loose surface makes it a giggle too (just ask zetecvan ) We could set a pliminary time of 2pm? But i suppose we can sort the details out as it draws closer D
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted December 1, 2007 Report Posted December 1, 2007 Car will be engineless Ah yes, the annual winter engine swap. What you fitting this year?
mk1mexico Posted December 2, 2007 Report Posted December 2, 2007 Haha i cant leave things alone 2.0 Focus Black top with cams, ARP bolts etc
mk14dr Posted December 8, 2007 Author Report Posted December 8, 2007 Haha i cant leave things alone 2.0 Focus Black top with cams, ARP bolts etc Mmm, juicy Sould go nicely. Is everyone else still up for this? D
mk1mexico Posted December 8, 2007 Report Posted December 8, 2007 Plan has changed now see project section
duttnut Posted December 8, 2007 Report Posted December 8, 2007 I'll stil come if I can, I've just found out I'm supposed to be working
Pye Man Posted December 8, 2007 Report Posted December 8, 2007 Bugger!!!!!! Im back up home on the 20th so will miss it! January?
duttnut Posted December 18, 2007 Report Posted December 18, 2007 Sorry, haven't been able to get any time off near christmas and I'm working most of the day.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now