5hane Posted June 8, 2008 Report Posted June 8, 2008 ok ive got some granada rear brakes, and ive found this kit on old ford autos: does any one know if these fit under 13inch wheels? thanks
Rick Posted June 8, 2008 Report Posted June 8, 2008 depends on the wheel i think but generally cossy calipers only go under 14 and above. plus its prob cheaper to buy your conversion parts seperate you know. i paid £20 brackets from yukspeed £20 fiesta disks £12 pads off ebay cable was cheap from GS escorts
5hane Posted June 8, 2008 Author Report Posted June 8, 2008 depends on the wheel i think but generally cossy calipers only go under 14 and above. plus its prob cheaper to buy your conversion parts seperate you know. i paid £20 brackets from yukspeed £20 fiesta disks £12 pads off ebay cable was cheap from GS escorts darn , it was going to be rs 4 spokes. , but i know where a set of 14' rs 4 spokes are , just got to try and buy them any way you can grind the top of the caliper off lol
Toby Posted June 8, 2008 Report Posted June 8, 2008 I have got them under 13" ML's. The brackets are folded steel though not the billet steel ones you're showing - the good news is I recon they'll fit - the bad news is I don't know who's brackets I've got - sorry.
5hane Posted June 8, 2008 Author Report Posted June 8, 2008 I have got them under 13" ML's. The brackets are folded steel though not the billet steel ones you're showing - the good news is I recon they'll fit - the bad news is I don't know who's brackets I've got - sorry. kl thanks, maby a bit of trial nd error , i think my dads m8 has a few sets too, so ill ask him if they fit under 13inch wheels
5hane Posted June 8, 2008 Author Report Posted June 8, 2008 yes they do mate cool thanks are they the same as ur car ? (old ford autos)
Baz. Posted June 8, 2008 Report Posted June 8, 2008 they are going on my car when i get some calipers
5hane Posted June 8, 2008 Author Report Posted June 8, 2008 they are going on my car when i get some calipers ok kwl thanks,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now