350moggy Posted November 19, 2006 Report Posted November 19, 2006 Got my car back from paint yesterday then spent all day today trying to get the heater to work a bit better ( I was gonna say properly but then I would have been having a laugh ) ready for my first osk meet tonight at Stevenage. I was gonna convoy down with stuball and luke 261 when at 5.30 the engine starts rattling like a good un I have to use it for work tomorrow (I hope it will last for 125miles ) so I couldnt risk it tonight so I am infront of the computer when I should be out meeting like minded people. Still never mind at least she is good and shiny
bomber1 Posted November 19, 2006 Report Posted November 19, 2006 if the engine is already rattling dont think pushing it 125 miles is a good move imo of course is it low on oil or somthing silly like that
350moggy Posted November 19, 2006 Author Report Posted November 19, 2006 no she is full of oil and water ! Once she had cooled down I took her out again and there was no rattle so I'll see how it goes tomorrow I travel with 3 other guys so if we break down I'll get hammered for months Such is life in old ford world. Does anyone know where I can get a 24v lump cheap ? http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/vi ... hp?t=28758 for pics
fezza Posted November 19, 2006 Report Posted November 19, 2006 Hope ypou get the engine sorted,the capri looks well sweet though,love the paint
marky4 Posted November 19, 2006 Report Posted November 19, 2006 good luck tomorrow hope the engine is alright
Wessie Posted November 20, 2006 Report Posted November 20, 2006 i know of a couple of 24v lumps in surrey
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now