prefectopop Posted July 17, 2008 Report Posted July 17, 2008 It's one of the local hot rod club's cruises at Riverside Diner Ashford this Saturday night. Who's up for a bit of Monkey Mayhem? Perhaps a little cruise down... Show of hands please!
Noodles Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 Should be up for this dont know what car we will be in yet
mk2_escort_chick Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 Yeah we'll be there, prob in the estate or deans new skool ford. *sighs*
capriaddict Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 Ooo Ooo !!!! I'll be in the area this saturday might pop down Will probably be in me new skool granny cossie though
Nettles Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 I'll be there. I might even be able to talk Mrs Nettles into letting me take her 100e! What time does it start?
prefectopop Posted July 18, 2008 Author Report Posted July 18, 2008 Woohoo! Well I'm aiming to go down for about 7 - 7.30 . I was going to organise a cruise down there but unfortunately had some rather bad news today so will have to leave it til next time. look forward to seeing y'all down there!
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 I may make it down for this. Might bring the P.R.D company car too
mk2_escort_chick Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 wheres every body meeting times places Just about 2 ask the same thing m8
pelvins Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 im meeting frenchy at shell (detling) at 630pm
Noodles Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 im meeting frenchy at shell (detling) at 630pm Is that the same one Im meeting him at?
pelvins Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 im meeting frenchy at shell (detling) at 630pm Is that the same one Im meeting him at? proberly
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now