mossy Posted July 17, 2008 Report Posted July 17, 2008 What are people using? ive got a willwood bias box, my clutch cable fits but the acclerator one does not, is there a specific one needed?
pauln Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 My throttle cable is a mountain bike brake cable. Whatever fits!!
kevmk2 Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 I use a standard escort throttle pedal with sierra cable, i had to mod the end of the throttle pedal though to clear the balance bar
petrolhead Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 I had to mod (ie hack) my accelerator as it also fouled my balance bar. I got mine from Rally (Re)design. Twin cable block also wouldn't fit so I got a M6 bolt, drilled two small holes through it to pass the acc cables through. Then drilled a 6m hole through the acc rod. Bolt passes horizontally through rod (with washers either side) cables go through small holes. Nut to clamp the hole assembly including the cables. Difficult to explain but hope this helps. matt
pauln Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 i also use brake cables off a bike I nicked your idea .
zetecmk2 Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 I nicked your idea . oh!! .....i nicked your engine!!!
jed Posted July 18, 2008 Report Posted July 18, 2008 i got a milton reverse bias box and a modified throttle pedal to take cable in 105e
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now