is it pikey that i hammered a screw driver throught my floor after finding 2 inches of water??
Last thing to try is seal the windowscreen rubber from under the dash .... then I'm definitely drilling a hole!
Fieldy - I've not ( but I've paid someone else! ) cheers dude. Pop in if your not too busy!
Cool, well shall see how this goes ... mothers gonna love another car home!
I know a few on here have stumbled across barn finds with vehicles which have been there for years and nobody knows who owns them.
Me and a friend have stumbled across one with 4vehicles in (2 being uber cool old fords ) the farmers whose barn they are in says they have been in there easily 15yrs or more.
Obviously there are no log books with them .. He wants them out the barn and was gonna weigh them in..
How would we obtain log books for said vehicles? Any info would be great.
I'd be interested in a loom .... as i hate wiring!
Whats the rough price of a loom being made... as i would need two looms spliced together. My escort one and an 200sx one.
not personally on my escort other cars yes ... loads of mates have used them running crossflows, zetecs (inj + carb), carb turbos with nothing but good reports.
That goes flippin' well - lots of HP - my neighbours at work know him I think? Staxil.
There was the P100 in gulf colours parked up in the pits - is that part of his team?
No idea on the P100 ... But yeah it goes very well! All built by himself!
this is what im doing atm. Whole running gear cost me £300. Pain is deciding to splice the loom or run the complete 200loom. Tuning wise they are awesome my s14 made 245bhp with a filter, exhaust, fmic! Upgrade turbo, injectors then you can be running 450+.