Superblue76 Posted July 28, 2008 Report Posted July 28, 2008 ....to the Mk1 cortina ( white with green stripe ) and the pale blue Mk1 escort with a roll cage that drove past me beeping and waving whilst I sat at the side of the M25 with no fuel on friday night!!! And I thought OSF drivers looked out for each other!! Rant over, I'm off to fix my fuel gauge now!
SmokeEm Posted July 28, 2008 Report Posted July 28, 2008 Gutted for you mate. Whoever it was should be ashamed! Thankfully, most if not all peeps on here aren't like that
richie_stix Posted July 28, 2008 Report Posted July 28, 2008 was it obvious you were broke down? maybe he/she was just sayin hello to a fellow osf?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now