Trevmk3 Posted November 26, 2006 Report Posted November 26, 2006 when i was out last night i went to the bar in the club to get a pint of water, ended up with the water 2 bottles of bud and a pint of fosters the water and fosters went down with ease and i think i dropped one of the bottles
johnny_h Posted November 26, 2006 Report Posted November 26, 2006 I'm still not convinced that was me. I don't remember a thing.
Admin Vista Posted November 26, 2006 Admin Report Posted November 26, 2006 I'm with you Ben! Never again! Man, you got so drunk all your hair fell out! Respect
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now