Ford Fair 2008 by AWESOME

awesome

Wayne, you have a good eye for a nice photo.... :D You should take it up for a living :lol::wink:

Nice pics boyo......thanks a lot for the ones you took of my MK2 RS2 off and on track. Cheers for posting them. It takes ages to upload them all I know. :(

You have had a good year with yer mota which looks the bizz :thumbsup:

004.jpg

seriously though.... what a waste of parking space

Must agree i didn't have my fish eye with me when i took this as there were at least ten rows of ten cars all the same 100 BLUE CLONES

WHY

I can cope with one as i think the car looks ok, but a hundred of them all the same colour come on.................it's suppost to be a show to see some of the best examples of Fords not this :?:?:?

bit negative guys, i bet you wouldnt have commented if it were a row of rs1600s all in white

I think you would have found if there had been a hundred rs 1600s there

it would have been on BBC & ITV NEWS ............. :mrgreen:

but to be true the one Blue clone is trying to be a bit different he has black wheels and rear lights :?

And i'm not against The Focus i drive a new shape focus ghia but i wouldn't think of taking it to a show :ykt:

Everyone said the same mate, who had proper motors, and guess what won stand of the show, yes this lot, heared it announced just after the drift show bout 5 ish, couldnt believe it. :roll: