lotusless Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 top pics i was gonna go but my m8 let me down
Stu_B Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 good pics, I got halfway there on saturday & broke down!!
puddy Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 if I can ever get my cortina to hang together for more than 5 minutes, I'm gonna do this show! Went to rsoc national day yesterday,wish I'd gone to this one instead ! puddy
hellblue Posted August 18, 2008 Report Posted August 18, 2008 if I can ever get my cortina to hang together for more than 5 minutes, I'm gonna do this show! Went to rsoc national day yesterday,wish I'd gone to this one instead ! puddy You did miss a good show mate Oh & nice pic's young un
Mrs O/H/C Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 great pics !!! it was a awesome weekend !!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now