Conor Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 What is a Cosworth style rear spoiler worth for a MK3 Capri? Got one on a car I bought that I'm taking off. Piccie of it on the car here:
hotrodholty Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 What is a Cosworth style rear spoiler worth for a MK3 Capri? Got one on a car I bought that I'm taking off. Piccie of it on the car here: have you bought the evil reggae warlord capri
Conor Posted August 20, 2008 Author Report Posted August 20, 2008 Oh aye. Goes like stink but has a lot of little jobs they didn't bother doing/botched when the interior was put back in after the paint job.
bigglesmk2 Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 Oh aye. Goes like stink but has a lot of little jobs they didn't bother doing/ when the interior was put back in after the botched paint job.
Conor Posted August 20, 2008 Author Report Posted August 20, 2008 Nowt wrong with that paintjob. Photos make it look quite horrific as they distort it but its a lot better IRL.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now