Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Was round darrens last night and after a few Stella's I thought It would be a wicked idea if we could get someone to video the events of next saturday night :wink:

 

Was thinking if then getting it up on U Tube so everyone who cant make it can at least see what we got up too.....Well......Not Twink anyway :wink::lol:

Posted
:huh: I'm an Angel me :pimp:

 

Angel of Death...............From now on, we'll call you Lucifer :twisted:

 

I said to Amanda, How about disposable camera's, that way if they get lost or broken, then they'll only be a few quid, rather than break somebodies good camera :idea:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...