caprifan Posted November 28, 2006 Report Posted November 28, 2006 looking at Facet fuel pumps...what is the difference between a solid state and an interupt (electric ??) fuel pump ?? ....is one better than the other ?? also I am going over to a carb on my 2.8......are there any downfalls of using my existing fuel tank and pump for injection and running it through a couple of pressure regulators for the carb ? cheers all
bomber1 Posted November 28, 2006 Report Posted November 28, 2006 doesnt the inj pump put out silly pressure imo
thefatcapri Posted November 28, 2006 Report Posted November 28, 2006 looking at Facet fuel pumps...what is the difference between a solid state and an interupt (electric ??) fuel pump ?? ....is one better than the other ?? also I am going over to a carb on my 2.8......are there any downfalls of using my existing fuel tank and pump for injection and running it through a couple of pressure regulators for the carb ? cheers all I would contact Stuball on this forum as it's exactly what he's done to his Capri http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2983
caprifan Posted November 28, 2006 Author Report Posted November 28, 2006 looking at Facet fuel pumps...what is the difference between a solid state and an interupt (electric ??) fuel pump ?? ....is one better than the other ?? also I am going over to a carb on my 2.8......are there any downfalls of using my existing fuel tank and pump for injection and running it through a couple of pressure regulators for the carb ? cheers all I would contact Stuball on this forum as it's exactly what he's done to his Capri http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2983 ...its funny you saying that but thats what I'm getting
ASBO CAPRI Posted November 28, 2006 Report Posted November 28, 2006 Looks like stuballs going to use a holley fuel pump. which is what i run in my rover capri. This is a dead head carb pump running at about 7psi. no need for a return fuel line. run it stright to a pressure regulator. I may swap to a facet pump though cos there a lot quieter.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now