countrybumpkin Posted March 1, 2009 Report Posted March 1, 2009 I went to look at a 2003 mondeo today as I need some economical for work, it was a really nice car for a great price so I left a deposit, when I got home I did a hpi check on it just to be sure, that came up all clear but also showed up it’d had a reg change now is this anything I should worry about and also why might this of happened?
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted March 1, 2009 Report Posted March 1, 2009 It could just be that at some point that car has had a private number plate fitted. The vehicle used to get it's original number back, but some of them don't and get an age related plate instead
Posse Posted March 1, 2009 Report Posted March 1, 2009 What year is it now m8? not q? Also it may of had a privite plate.
countrybumpkin Posted March 1, 2009 Author Report Posted March 1, 2009 No not on a q its date of first reg is September 2003 and its on a 53 plate
YOUNGY Posted March 1, 2009 Report Posted March 1, 2009 my scooby came up with that when i brought it because it had a private plate on it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now